Thanks for using SendOffice. We’re proud of the trust you placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the SendOffice Services (“Services”) or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven’t been invited to;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM act or other anti-spam laws;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved or to sell storage space received from referrals or promotions;
- Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- Publish, share, or store materials that constitute child sexually exploitative material (including material which may not be illegal child sexual abuse material but which nonetheless sexually exploits or promotes the sexual exploitation of minors), unlawful pornography, or are otherwise indecent;
- Publish, share, or store content that contains or promotes extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services;
- Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services;
- Pharmaceutical products;
- Work-at-home scams, make money online, and lead generation opportunities;
- Gambling services or products;
- Multi-level marketing;
- Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities;
- List brokers or list rental services;
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform;
- Products claiming to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19 that are not approved or authorized for emergency use by regulatory or public health agencies, such as the FDA in the U.S.
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment;
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading, or that violates the intellectual property rights of others;
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others;
- Upload or send email Campaigns to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
- Host Content on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or in any Campaigns created, managed, or sent using our Service.
- Use the storage space provided by the Services as the basis for cryptographic proof-of-space or proof-of-storage, or any similar proof system.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action in response to violations of this policy, which could include removing or disabling access to content, suspending a user’s access to the Services, or terminating an account.
Please also read these for best practices: